Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School Bus Rider


-We spent the summer debating "school bus riding" for Daniel this year. There are advantages - like not stressing over getting all 3 boys up, fed, dressed and out the door by 7:20 and not waking Caden and Isaac up from their nap to go pick Daniel up. There are disadvantages - getting Daniel up, fed, dressed and out the door by 6:45, Daniel getting home later (around 4). I also had the "mother guilt".....Am I being unfair to my child by putting him on a bus and not taking him myself? I LOVE to pick Daniel up from school and see him run to me with arms open for a hug. When we registered Daniel for school we were asked about transportation. We debated (again) and after talking with his teacher (who we very much trust) we decided to give bus riding a try. The bus driver called us tonight, Daniel will begin riding the bus in the morning. (I am sure I will cry, I am getting teary eyed just writing about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment