Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LabelDaddy Labels


-I have been on a search for adorable, durable and affordable labels. I am finding that there are several of the boy's belongings that I need to label and the ugly permanent marker is just not appealing to me. I ran across Label Daddy in my search. I love their choices of labels (several sizes of sticky labels, bag tags, etc.) I love their choices of colors. They have each of the boy's "colors" (Daniel=green, Caden=blue, Isaac=orange). I love their icons. They have an icon to "fit" each boy. (Label Daddy, if you happen to be reading this I would love for you to add a monkey icon.) I like that you can purchase big packs of labels (with various sizes) or you can purchase a package of one size of labels (right now I want/need the medium all purpose label). When I found Label Daddy , I also found their blog and discovered they are giving away 5 - $50 gift certificates. I was so excited. It will cost me $74.95 (plus shipping) to order exactly what I want - a $50 gift certificate would be WONDERFUL. (This is the part where I should really direct you to the site of the giveaway but I really don't want to because then I have a slightly better chance of winning. :) - I know - selfish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment