Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Picture Day @ School


Cheese!


-Today is picture day at school. I had a hard time deciding what Daniel should wear. What do you put on a 3 year old preschooler for pictures? The clothing choice must look nice (for the picture) and be able to withstand a day in the life of a preschooler (lunch, play time and messy classroom activities -gluing, painting, etc.) After much debating and consulting with Daddy (who has strong opinions about what his boys wear) we went with the orange plaid button up Old Navy shirt (sleeves rolled up) and blue jeans (comfortable and stylish). We brushed teeth, styled the hair (which I am sure was messed up before getting in the classroom), got dressed and Mommy snapped some pictures. Every time I got ready to snap a picture Daniel would tilt his head to the right and say "Cheese!". I wonder if they have been practicing posing for their pictures at school? (I'll have to ask.) I am anxious to hear how the picture taking adventure went and can't wait to see the proofs. (Daniel's fall school pictures were adorable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment