Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Weather


-We are currently under a winter weather advisory (along with 54 other counties in Tennessee). The forecast is calling for 1 to 3 inches of snow (depending on the area) and extremely cold temperatures (it is currently 18 degrees). Schools have been closed in preparation of the not so common winter storm and people have flocked to area grocery stores for milk, bread and other needed supplies. We aren't use to weather like this down south, I am sure all our northerm friends are getting a good laugh out of our crazy preparation and excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lloyd Family!!

    Please send me your mailing address so I can send YOU a box of limited edition Candy Cane Joe-Joe's! You were 1 of 3 winners in my most recent giveaway!

    Do it quick. I might change my mind and keep them for myself...

    ReplyDelete