Wednesday, September 9, 2009

34 Weeks


-I went in for my 34 week check-up today not feeling too good. I was feeling light headed and yucky. I was not surprised when the nurse said that my blood pressure was elevated. They had me lie on my left side for about 30 minutes and then rechecked my blood pressure and it was lower but still high. They had me set up for a few minutes and rechecked my blood pressure and it was elevated. The doctor and I agreed that it would be best to head to labor and delivery to be monitored and checked for pre-eclampsia. After a quick trip through Hardee's drive-thru for a milkshake, I arrived at the hospital, registered and headed up to labor and delivery. I was monitored for a couple of hours and my blood pressure was great, all the lab results came back negative for any signs of pre-eclampsia and I was sent home. I am to continue on bed rest and go back to the hospital on Friday (9/11) and Tuesday (9/15) for monitoring and I will see the doctor for my 35 week check-up on Thursday (9/17).

No comments:

Post a Comment