Thursday, September 17, 2009

35 weeks


-My 35 week check up included a trip to the hospital and some time spent in labor and delivery. My blood pressure at the doctor's office was 212/90 which had to be wrong because I felt great. (I think there BP monitor does not like me.) I asked the doctor (during my brief visit) if we could schedule a date for delivery (c-section). There is a part of me that would love to have a final "goal date". He said that we could but that he was very doubtful that I would make it to a scheduled c-section date. (Dr. Pessimistic). I completed (signed) the form that will allow the doctor to do a tubal when Isaac is delivered. (Isaac will be the baby of the family.) I scheduled my 36 week check up, ran by Hardee's for some breakfast and headed to the hospital. My blood pressure at the hospital was great and remained that way for 2 hours (was checked every 15 minutes). My lab work came back negative for any signs of preeclampsia and there was no protein in my urine. I was sent home to continue bedrest for another week. We are excited to be just 2 weeks away from "full term". I am miserable and loving it. We are praying and ask that you pray with us for a safe and healthy delivery and recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment